Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enough is enough already!

I have been reading and reading a lot about Google and how they will fail with this cloud based computing idea.. Oh my!! Guess what its an idea. If you don't like it then don't write about it. I for one think its a great idea. They could sale these little laptops (Cr-48) for a 100 all day everyday. Of course you have to have internet around you at all times. As it would not be much cloud computing if you did not. Let me tell you i live in the country. And when i say the country i have to worry about hitting wild pigs and deer on my way to work in the morning. The closest and biggest store around is Walmart. I have had this ChromeBook for a week. And at almost no time have gone without internet. This thing is always looking for a connection and if you cant find WiFi turn on the VZW and your up and running. Do they need offline storage of course they do, do they need a way to hook you Digital cam in and upload pictures dont be stupid. I am pretty sure they know that. Is this thing ruff around the edges hell ya! It's a piece of Beta Hard-where and Software.. These guys have this thing doomed before it even had a chance to start.. Did we forget the sale off of the old TV signal (you know when we all moved to pure digital TV) Do we think that we will not have a internet connection virtually everywhere someday soon.. Even i will not be so stupid to say that will be next year. I could see whoever giving slow or low end WiFi service for next to nothing or on a pre-pay plan.

I would pay 20 a month for internet everywhere i go, hell i pay 30 a month now for this Droid Smartphone.
Remember i told you if you wanted some kind of smart guy blog keep it moving on down the road. (watch out for the pigs)

I say its coming and you better get on board or you will be playing catch up! I have my cloud base notebook where is yours??

1 comment:

Andrew Singleton said...

Cr-48 owner here. You're on my read list along with the sites already mentioned in blog.

Don't let the negativity get you down. Happy Holidays!